Folding brackets automatically lock when desk is pulled up.
Depress levers on folding brackets to release desk lock.
- Easy two-click extend and folding desktop
- Built on a durable 304 stainless-steel support mechanism
- Storage equipment basket with cable grommets
- Organize cables with the cable management comb
- Hide cables with the cable enclosure with tooled entry
- 2 tamper-resistant AC receptacles AC 125V, 60Hz
- Fused 15A
- 2 USB ports, DC 5V 2.1A each (10.5 watts)
Between mounting points, the Space Table Frame floats 1" away from the wall allowing cables to pass safely behind the Frame to wall outlets or equipment. The Floating Frame also bridges architectural elements like chair moldings or junction box covers.
Powder coated steel
Solid and Wood Laminates
The inspiration behind the design
We’ve found ourselves consumed by the wish to make things appear when we needed them and disappear when we didn’t. We wished we could have a home office in which we could focus, and also wished we didn’t have that big desk in the way when we tried an online workout video for the first time. We wished we had somewhere to charge our laptop without having to pull an extension cord over, that we had more storage, and that we could find things where we left them. We wished we could have all these things without having to move to a bigger home- that we could just create space. Ultimately, we realized that the solution wasn’t to magically create more space, but to make our existing spaces more flexible to suit our variety of needs, and thus the Space Table system was developed.